Arsène Lupin, gentleman-cambrioleur – Readable Classics
EasyOriginal Readable Classics Edition with Audio-Download Link
A series of unabridged books from world literature with improved readability, easy to read font and comfortable font size.
Excellent readability ensures comfortable reading and maximum concentration on the book content.
High-quality printing and premium white paper.
Focus on content and get the most out of your reading experience.
Unabridged original text.
• Minimal strain on your eyes
• You can read longer without tiring your eyes
• Easier reading at dusk or when your eyes are tired
• You can concentrate as much as possible on the content of the work
• You will have more fun reading your favourite books
Minimal concentration on the text structure – maximum concentration on the content.
Arsène Lupin is a fictional gentleman thief and master of disguise created in 1905 by French writer Maurice Leblanc. Lupin was featured in 17 novels and 39 novellas by Leblanc, with the novellas or short stories collected into book form for a total of 24 books. The character has also appeared in a number of books by other writers as well as numerous film, television, stage play, and comic book adaptations.